Work with a professional
A knowledgeable accessibility consultant can help you find the right solution for your needs.
Ideally, it is a good idea to visit in person – our experienced automotive consultants and technicians will be happy to meet you for a complimentary consultation either at one of our showrooms, or at your home.
We have some of the most experienced accessible vehicle consultants in the industry; they are second to none and will help you:
- Check the fit – some wheelchairs are quite large and require more room to maneuver.
- Assess your needs – both for today and the future – to ensure you get the most out of your accessible vehicle for years to come.
- Ensure suitability – not all vehicles can be converted and even products as simple as swivel seats and wheelchair lifts are designed for specific vehicles, or work better in some applications than others.
- Manage entry system constraints – both rear and side entry systems have ramps that take up space. We will help you find the solution that is best for your lifestyle, including helping you determine if power features are a good option for you.
- Maximize funding opportunities for your wheelchair vehicle.
- Find financing – we have partners that can offer a variety of financing and insurance options to make your accessible vehicle affordable.
- Solve your other mobility needs – colleagues at our sister company, Silver Cross, specialize in all mobility products including stair lifts, platform lifts, home elevators, and aid to daily living such as bathroom safety, scooters, wheelchairs, walkers and rollators, as well as adjustable beds.
Take your time
Every wheelchair user and caregiver has a unique set of challenges, but they all want a wheelchair-accessible vehicle that is easy-to-use, dependable and supported by caring individuals in their local area.
Take your time to find the right solution for you, but don’t hesitate to make the move to a wheelchair van and improve your quality of life. Experience life with no limits and you will never look back!
Look for quality, selection and financial stability
Silver Cross Automotive is proud to hold Quality Assurance Program (QAP) accreditation – the only nationally recognized accreditation program for the adaptive mobility equipment industry.
We are also a member of other industry associations including:
- Association for Driver Rehabilitation Specialists (ADED)
- National Mobility Equipment Dealer’s Association (NMEDA)
- Used Car Dealer Association
We know that every person has unique requirements when it comes to their wheelchair van. This is why we offer a full selection of conversion brands, including Savaria and VMI, to ensure you get the very best product to meet your needs. No other company in Canada can offer you this selection.
And because Silver Cross Automotive is backed by Savaria – Canada’s largest wheelchair van conversion company, and rated as one of Canada’s top companies by Canadian Business – you know that we stand behind our product, and you can count on us to be here to serve you for many years to come.